Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.cryptomadonne.com!
The following terms and conditions indicate rules and regulations for the use of the Italian Bad Boys website, at www.cryptomadonne.com.
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use www.cryptomadonne.com if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on the hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are only assigned to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise stated, Italian Bad Boys and/or licensed affiliates hold the intellectual property rights for all material on www.cryptomadonne.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it through www.cryptomadonne.com for personal use subject to restrictions set forth in the following terms and conditions.
It is not allowed:
- Copy or republish the www.cryptomadonne.com material
- Sell, rent or sub-license the material of www.cryptomadonne.com
- Play, duplicate or copy www.cryptomadonne.com material
- Redistribute content of www.cryptomadonne.com
- This Agreement shall commence on the date indicated herein.
Parts of this site offer the user the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. Italian Bad Boys does not filter, edit, publish or revise comments before adding them to the site. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Italian Bad Boys, its agents and/or its affiliates. Comments reflect the point of view and opinion of the person who publishes that point of view or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, Italian Bad Boys shall not be held liable for comments and may not receive claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, publication and/or presence of comments on the site.
Italian Bad Boys reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those it considers inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant that:
- You are authorized to post comments on the site and have all the necessary licenses and permissions for such action;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents or third-party trademarks;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material, causing a violation of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activities.
You grant Italian Bad Boys a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Newspapers and newspapers;
- Online directory distributors may add a hyperlink to our site in the same way as for other websites mentioned;
- Accredited activities of system except non-profit organizations, charities and fundraising groups for charitable activities that cannot add a hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications, and information from other sites provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or approval of the third party that added the link and of its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the third party website that added the link.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- sources of commercial and/or consumer information;
- point.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- consultancy, legal and audit agencies;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve requests for liaison from these organizations if: (a) the link will not place us in an unfavourable position for ourselves or for our registered activities; (b) the organization has no negative precedent with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for Italian Bad Boys; (d) the link is in a general information context.
These organizations may add a link to our homepage provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or approval of the third party that added the link or of its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the third party website that added the link.
If you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you must inform us by sending an email to Italian Bad Boys. We ask you to include your name, organization name, contact information and site URLs, a list of URLs on which you intend to add a link to our site and a list of URLs on our site you intend to link to. We ask you to wait 2-3 weeks for an answer.
Approved organizations can add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our company name;
- Using the linked uniform resource locator;
- Using any other description of our site relevant to the context and format of the content on the third-party site.
The use of Italian Bad Boys logos or images is not allowed for links in case of lack of a commercial license agreement.
Responsibility for the contents:
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect us and defend us against any legal action coming from your site. No links should be added to your site that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal or that infringe, violate or suggest the violation of the rights of third parties.
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our site. You must approve the link removal request immediately. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions, as well as link policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our site:
If a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider link removal requests, however we are not obligated to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not guarantee that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is constantly updated.
Disclaimer of liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any representation, warranty and condition related to our site and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limits our or your liability in a manner not permitted by law;
- excludes our or your liability in a non-exclusible way from the law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and in other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; (b) govern all liability related to this disclaimer, including those related to contract, wrong or breach of regulatory obligations.
If site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature.